Maison Rosière invented this candy almost 70 years ago ...
It was named after Philomène Adjemian, wife of the founder
A small almond Avola Princess of Sicily, a touch of vanilla from Madagascar, a very fine sugar couverture ...
(43,00 € TTC per Kilo)
Good to know :
- About 400 dragees per kilo
- Allow 5 to 9 tablets per container
- Allow 200 g for a table of 10 guests
- Expiration date of about 2 years
- Keep dry, at room temperature, do not refrigerate
- Consume within 24 months
- Certificate Kacher of Beth Din of Paris available here
- Sugar, Almond 43%, rice starch, acacia gum, aroma: natural vanilla, dyes (see below)
- The percentages are given as an indication and may vary slightly.
- White: E171
- Pink: E124 (may have adverse effects on children's activity and attention)
- Ivory: E102, E104, E124, E132, E171
- Blue: E132, E133
- Almonds, can contain other nuts, soy, gluten, peanuts, egg, milk.
Average nutritional values per 100 g:
- Energy: 2018 kj / 482 kcal
- Fat: 21 g of which saturated fatty acids 1,8 g
- Carbohydrates: 60 g including sugar 58 g
- Protein: 9.8 g
- Salt: 0.01 g